[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.thegreeneschool.org • View topic - Welcome to the carpooling forum!

Welcome to the carpooling forum!

Arrange for the sharing of rides here.

Welcome to the carpooling forum!

Postby admin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:58 am

Here parents can discuss the arranging of rides.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the carpooling forum!

Postby Haley719 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 am

Hellow all....I'm in Cranston - in Eden Park off of Pontiac Avenue (near Garden City) and plan to use the RI Mall bus stop. I'm pretty free in the mornings to pick up a student to bring to the bus stop. My issue is when my daughter is dropped off in the afternoon. Are their any parents interested in carpooling?
Thank You
Sarah Flannigan
Mother of Haley Flannigan (Grade 9)
Haley719

Postby gpellerano » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 am

Hello everyone, I would like to ask anyone who would do a carpool around West Cranston/Scituate Line. I have a parent who needs help getting her child to the Coventry Exit 6A Stop in the morning and after school. She will be bringing the student to work. The parent works at the post office in Fiskevill RI West Cranston/Scituate line and the address is 206 Main St Fiskevill RI 02823. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in starting a carpool around this area. Thanks for all your help in advance.

Best,

Ms Pellerano-Monserratt
401-397-8600
gpellerano

Postby beth charlebois » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:55 pm

gpellerano wrote:Hello everyone, I would like to ask anyone who would do a carpool around West Cranston/Scituate Line. I have a parent who needs help getting her child to the Coventry Exit 6A Stop in the morning and after school. She will be bringing the student to work. The parent works at the post office in Fiskevill RI West Cranston/Scituate line and the address is 206 Main St Fiskevill RI 02823. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in starting a carpool around this area. Thanks for all your help in advance.

Best,

Ms Pellerano-Monserratt
401-397-8600

What time would he/she be at the Fiskville post office? We are near by and will be using the bus stop at the RI Mall. What time does the parent work until - would she be able to do pick up from the bus stop?
beth charlebois

Postby eecookson » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 pm

I need to be at the Fiskeville PO by 730 am also work Different PO's in Pm and may need help getting her home some days Thanks Eileen 741-6951
eecookson

Postby xmascookies » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi all
There seems to be a good # of Coventry residents attending the Greene School, so I decided to contact the school department regarding bussing;

Dear Mr. Convery,
I am inquiring about bus transportation of Coventry residents to the Greene School. It seems there are a lot of Coventry residents that are attending 9th and 10th grade. It is my understanding that Coventry, provides bus service to Prout, and Hendricken. I do not know if there are any more kids bussed out to other schools that are not in Coventry. Coventry also provides books to residents that attend other schools out of the town. Is there any way that this issue could be addressed? A suggestion would be to have a route all along 117, with a few stops at major intersections and down to 102 with stops at the two major intersections.
I have contacted RIDE, and submitted for transportation. I realize that Coventry is not part of the region, according to RIDE, but did anyone look at a map when the regions were decided, Coventry borders West Greenwich. Please contact with any questions. Thank you Andrea Petteruto apette@verizon.net 392-3353

I also contacted RIDE and submitted for bussing even though we are out of region. RIDE states that Coventry and West Greenwich, who border each other, is out of region.

If you want to apply;

https://www.eride.ri.gov/eride2k5/transparForm/

One bus, less cars, less fuel emissions, hmm "green idea"!

I am also looking for carpooling, for Christopher, grade 9, we live off Maple Valley, off 117. I have 3 other kids in 3 different schools, ages 5-15.

Please contact me with any questions, Thanks, Andrea Petteruto, apette@verizon.net, 392-3353
xmascookies

Return to Carpooling