[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.thegreeneschool.org • View topic - Exeter and Points East Carpool

Exeter and Points East Carpool

Arrange for the sharing of rides here.

Exeter and Points East Carpool

Postby Efrem » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

We live just 20 minutes from The Greene School but the bus ride home will take 1hr and 45 mins (!) Anyone interested in carpooling? We live on Liberty Church Road, a couple of miles off rte 102 near the Exeter golf course...

-Efrem Bromberg
Efrem

Re: Exeter and Points East Carpool

Postby Dale DeJoy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 am

Efrem,
We live by URI and have similar issues. I will be taking Marco in each morning, looking for ride home. Although I could serve you with some convenience,I am uncertain the same could be said for your situation. Let me know if you have any thoughts.
Thanks,
Dale
Dale DeJoy

Re: Exeter and Points East Carpool

Postby Efrem » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:14 pm

hi Dale,
yeah, it's the afternoon carpool that's the difficult one... have you worked something out for afternoons? My son is riding his bike, about 10 miles each way. that will get old when there's snow on the ground...
-Efrem
Efrem

Return to Carpooling