[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.thegreeneschool.org • View topic - coventry/west warwick line

coventry/west warwick line

Arrange for the sharing of rides here.

coventry/west warwick line

Postby ecookson » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 am

Hi
I need a ride to and from Hopkins Hill Bus Stop. I work splits. I can bring my daughter to your house in the am but need someone to bring her home in the afternoon. I Live on Princeton.
ecookson

Re: coventry/west warwick line

Postby karjule03 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi,
I live off of Wakefield St. in WW. I can always do the pick up but the mornings are impossible because I have to be in work for 7:25
Beth
karjule03

Postby ecookson » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi thanks for replying Mrs Bonneau is going to be able to help.
ecookson

Postby Lola916 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:48 am

Hi..

I live in Coventry and could drive in the A.M., However my daughter would need a ride home. We live on Macarthur Blvd.
Feel free to call me 401.864.2435--Jenn

Gabriella is my daughter starting 9th grade.

Jenn

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:48 am.
Lola916

Return to Carpooling